The New Yorker Ottoman
D120 x H45cm
New Yorker Ottoman
Terms and Conditions “The Company” means Eventbiz Pty Ltd trading as Expo Solutions. A.B.N. 12 649 956 779 and includes its servants or agents.
• “The Customer” means the person or persons company to whom the tax Invoice is addressed and shall include their legal representative, administrators, and successors and or permitted assignees.
• “Equipment” means the items hired by the Customer from the Company.
• These conditions apply to all hires by the Company to each Customer unless the Customer is otherwise notified in writing. No variation or cancellation of any of these Conditions of hire will be binding on the Company unless agreed to by a responsible officer of the Company in writing.
• A deposit of 30% is required to secure a quote. Upon payment you will be deemed to have accepted our terms and conditions.
• Delivery of the good will be as at a day and time agreed on with the Exhibition Organiser. Please advise us if you require your hire items to be delivered at a different day or time.
Exchange & Refund Policy
• In the event of a cancellation six weeks prior to the installation date, Expo Solutions will retain the first deposit amount, or 10% of the total booking value; whichever is greatest. Within 7 days of the event, there will be no refund provided. Cancellations made before 6 weeks will receive a full refund of their deposit.
• All equipment supplied on hire is the property of the Company and remains so until it is A) returned to the Company. B) The Customer will be responsible for the equipment until it is returned to the Company, and C) shall maintain the equipment in good condition, reasonable wear and tear excepted. The Customer warrants that the equipment will be returned in good working order to the Company. The Company makes no representation as to the suitability of the equipment for a particular need or event, and it is the Customer’s responsibility to make that judgment on its own behalf.
• If after commencement of hire by the Company any specification changes are requested, the cost of such changes will be borne by the Customer.
• The Company’s delivery dockets shall be conclusive evidence of the quantity and identity of the equipment delivered and as to the date of delivery. The Customer shall be responsible at their own cost for providing a representative to check the quantity and identity of equipment delivered and to sign the Company delivery docket. The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the Company shall be able to deliver the equipment whether or not a representative of the Customer is present at the time of delivery.
• The Company shall not be liable for any loss or damages arising out of the overloading, misuse, or abuse of the equipment by the Customer and the Customer agrees to keep the Company indemnified in respect thereof.
• The Customer is responsible for the security of the equipment until such time as it is returned to or collected by the Company. In the event of the equipment being stolen from the job site, the Customer shall notify the Company in writing stating the full circumstances of the theft and the time the police were notified. Until the Company receives such notification, the hiring charges will continue. The Customer shall also indemnify the Company for any such loss of the equipment at the current replacement cost of the equipment and must pay that cost to the Company on demand.
• The Customer shall ensure that suitable acce